Last update: 09/08/2020
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
• Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (your name, e-mail address, phone number and city of residence, links to your portfolio: i.e social media accounts and website)
• Your occupation and legal status
• A list of your Roles and Services in the creative process
• Any visual material you upload on the SSSHAKE Platform such as profile picture or relevant examples of portfolio work
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
• Creating a user profile on the SSSHAKE Platform
• Sending an enquiry on the SSSHAKE Site
• Contacting us through the Site chat
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
• Crisp: We collect data about visitors of the SSSHAKE Site using the Crisp chat client. This data is collected anonymously and is not directly bound to any identifiable user, whether it be its personal identity, or its network information." (Crisp) Data include: type of web browser, type of operating system (OS)
We use the information that you have given us in order to operate and make available the SSSHAKE Platform and provide matching services to you; to carry out our obligations arising from any contract entered into between you and us and to provide you with information, products and services in connection with the SSSHAKE Platform. We may use this information: to administer our Application and for business operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes; to improve the SSSHAKE Platform and to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you; to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Platform, when you choose to do so; and as part of our efforts to keep our Platform safe and secure. We may use information we receive from other sources for any of the above purposes, depending on the nature of the information.
We may share this information with operational third parties such as Bubble, Crisps, and Sendgrid. Third parties will process and manage your data in accordance with their own privacy policies.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are: (a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and (b) Our legitimate interest
How we store your personal information
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.